Delivery & Returns
Please note that we are only able to take orders from our trade customers.
Your order will be delivered by Interlink couriers. Delivery is free of charge for orders for 10 or more garments. There is a "small order" charge of £8.33 plus VAT for orders of less than 10 pieces.
Our courier delivery is next working day within mainland UK . Addresses in Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and off shore islands are two day delivery. We cannot process orders online for other areas at present.
All deliveries need to be signed for.
Orders will be dispatched within two working days of receipt.
In the event that we are unable to supply your goods, we will inform you immediately and advise you of the expected delivery date or suggest an alternative. In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, shortage of items shown on the delivery note or failing to match the items ordered by you, then such details must be notified by you to us within seven working days of receipt.
If we receive no such notification the customer will be deemed to have accepted the items as satisfactory. Mallory Grant cannot be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery or failure to deliver by the company's appointed carrier.
Returns and exchanges.
If you are unhappy with our service or with your online order for any reason, please contact us immediately:
- We offer a full credit on returned items.
- The cost of carriage will be covered by Mallory Grant
- You have 30 days from receipt in which to return your order.
We want you to be entirely satisfied with every order placed for Emile et Rose garments and we are proud of the quality, range and advice that we offer. If you are not happy with your order, please contact us within 5 working days from delivery.
- Contact us via Email or by phoning 01392 677555
- Return it to us with the products' original packaging and labels within 30 days of receipt.
- Only full outfits, as originally sold, will be accepted for return - please do not return part sets as we cannot credit these.
- All goods to be in a new and unused condition together with a copy of your original order
- We recommend that all items returned to us are sent by Royal Mail standard post with a proof of posting.
- Include your full address with telephone number and email address.
- Please also include the Reason for the Return
- If you feel the goods are faulty please contact us immediately so that we can resolve the matter. The above conditions also apply.